Use face coverings to help slow the spread of COVID-19!
The CDC now recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
- Genuine Pendleton wool outside
- 100% organic cotton inside
- Adjustable elastic band with cord lock (BLACK BAND ONLY NOW)
- Inside pocket for additional filter material (not included)*
- Includes optional adhesive backed aluminum nose bridge strip
- Washable and reusable**
*Additional filter materials that can be used include coffee filters and vacuum cleaner bags.
- Dimensions: 6"h x 9"w
- Weight: 0.75oz
Handcrafted in Duluth, Minnesota, USA with domestic and imported materials
PLEASE NOTE: For everyone's safety, Face Coverings are ineligible for returns or exchanges.
DISCLAIMER: Our Face Coverings are not medical products and are not FDA approved. They should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the covering without assistance.