Use cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
SAVE with 5-pack and 10-pack options by using the appropriate discount code at checkout.
- 5-pack for $60 (discount code 5PACKSAVINGS)
- Double layer, 100% organic cotton fabric
- Adjustable elastic band with cord lock
- Inside pocket for additional filter material (not included)*
- Includes adhesive backed aluminum nose bridge strip (optional)
- Washable and reusable
*Examples of additional filter material are coffee filters and vacuum cleaner bags.
- Dimensions: 6"h x 9"w
- Weight: 0.6oz
Handcrafted in Duluth, Minnesota, USA with domestic and imported materials
PLEASE NOTE: For everyone's safety, Face Coverings are ineligible for returns or exchanges.
DISCLAIMER: Face Coverings are not medical devices and are not FDA approved.
From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
About Cloth Face Coverings
COVID-19 spreads mainly from person to person through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. Studies and evidence on infection control report that these droplets usually travel around 6 feet (about two arms lengths).
Preventing the Spread by Those Without Symptoms
While people who are sick or know that they have COVID-19 should isolate at home, COVID-19 can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and do not know that they are infected. That’s why it’s important for everyone to practice social distancing (staying at least 6 feet away from other people) and wear cloth face coverings in public settings. Cloth face coverings provide an extra layer to help prevent the respiratory droplets from traveling in the air and onto other people.
Wearing Cloth Face Coverings
Wear cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, such as grocery stores, pharmacies, and gas stations.
Who should wear
- People older than 2 years of age in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain
Who should not wear
- Children under age 2
- Anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance